onsdag 16. januar 2013

Razer Deathadder

‘Ello!

So, the Deathadder gaming mouse from our good friends over at Razer. It’s by no means a new product, but it’s a popular one, hence the review. Now, I could write page up and page down about DPI, sensors and all other specs, but that’s not what you want to hear, is it? You want to hear if it’s any good.. So, is it?

Well, to answer that I will need to share a few small specs about the sensor and dpi, but bear with me for a sec. The sensor is nice and responsive with no noticeable latency, and with 3800 dpi to play around with you have more than enough to make it fit your movements. When it comes to the mouse itself it feels decent, not perfect for my hand, but it works as a secondary mouse for my lappytappy. The buttons on the side are a bit awkwardly placed for my part since my thumb doesn’t really fit the mouse, but it’s more a case of adapting than anything else.

The software that comes with the mouse is really nothing to write home about. Razer Synapse is a nice piece of software integrating all of Razer products in one go, but for the Deathadder I would have liked to see some more options for lighting amongst other things. The thing that annoys me the most is that I can’t set the logo on the mouse to constant light instead of that irritating pulsing going on. Other than that it’s pretty nice.

Overall the mouse is nothing more than mediocre for me and I will keep using my 5 years old Mionix NAOS 5000 for my main rig.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar